Estate Planning Advice
You’ve worked hard for your wealth so of course you want to ensure that it’s protected for your family’s future. Whether it’s funeral expenses, care home fees or inheritance tax you’re concerned about, we can advise you in all areas of your estate planning and ensure your family’s needs are secured. Town & Country Financial Advisers have the knowledge and expertise to help assess how we can minimise your tax liability and maximise what you leave your loved ones.
Get In Touch Here
What is Estate Planning?
Estate Planning is the process of anticipating and arranging for the disposal of an estate during a persons life. Estate Planning typically attempts to eliminate uncertainties over the administration of a probate and maximise the value of the estate by reducing taxes and other expenses
What is Inheritance Tax?
- Cash in the Bank
- Property & Businesses Owned
- Pay Outs from Life Insurance Policies
Elements of an Estate Plan
- A Will – Allows you to specify your wishes and distribute your property and also states who will care for your children.
- A Trust – Holds all your assets for the benefit of one or more people.
- Life Insurance – Proceeds are paid to a beneficiary at your death
- Gifts – A way to transfer property to your family, friends or charity.
- Tax Exclusions – These are available as important tax planning tools.